The degree in Industrial Organisation and Logistics Engineering is aimed at students who have an interest in technologies and industrial processes and also in the management and administration of companies. The degree provides a dual technical and business training, and emphasizes industrial technologies and Industry 4.0, logistics and business management, preparing future graduates for the immediate incorporation into the world of work.
It is recommended that prospective students have capacity for analysis, capacity for reasoning, capacity of abstraction and capacity for teamwork.
Places and minimum grades
The number of places offered for this degree: 40.
You can find more information abaout the minimum grades on the web of the generalitat.
To calculate the admission mark, the two qualifications of the subjects passed to the specific phase will be chosen which, once weighted, give the highest marks.
The weighting parameters for subjects of high school type assigned to the branches of knowledge of undergraduate degrees - which will be applied for access to university - can be consulted in this link with the Weighting tables.
You can find more information in the web of the catalane government.
IF YOU HAVE THE DEGREE OF:
- Upper secondary studies + PAU or COU + PAU. You can gain admission to any bachelor’s degree course, regardless of the chosen upper secondary studies option. To compute the admission mark, the two qualifications of the subjects passed to the specific phase will be chosen which, once weighted, give the highest marks. The parameters of weighting of the subjects of the bachelor's type assigned to the branches of knowledge of degrees, which will be applied for access to the university, can be consulted in this link
- Higher Level Education Cycle (CFGS). Holders of a CFGS qualification may enter any bachelor’s degree course without taking any entry examinations. Admission mark is the average grade of the passed subjects. In the case of some CFGS qualifications certain credits may be validated. You can check which bachelor’s degree subjects are recognized here
You can enter a bachelor’s degree course with any university degree: the entrance mark is the average grade of the passed subjects
IF YOU HAVE PASSED THE EXAMINATION FOR
- Students over the age of 25. Those who are over 25 may enter university after passing the university entrance examination. This examination is the same for all universities in Catalonia.
- Students over the age of 45. Students who are over 45 may enter university after passing the university entrance examination for people over 45. This examination is the same for all universities in Catalonia.
- Students over the age of 40 with accredited experience. Anyone over 40 who can demonstrate having accredited working or professional experience related with the chosen bachelor’s degree can be admitted to university even if they do not have any academic qualification which would enable them to enter university along other pathways. You can find more information here.
IF YOU COME FROM ANOTHER UNIVERSITY OR HAVE A UNIVERSITY DEGREE
You can do it in two different ways
- University pre-enrolment. Ordinary admission through university pre-enrolment. Once you have been admitted, you can find more information on the proceeding here.
- Passed subjects with teaching loads and programmes equivalent to ours may be recognized. You can find more information here. You may ask for the recognition of the credits you achieved in your original qualification. If at least 30 ECTS are recognized, you can be admitted without pre-enrolling. If not, you must officially pre-enrol to the university. More information on the proceeding and dates can be found here.
Unless your complete first year of the course is recognized, you must complete a university pre-inscription to be admitted to any of the above-mentioned cases.
ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS.
To be admitted to a university degree course foreign applicants must keep in mind that admission procedures depend on their previous academic background and the course of studies they are interested in pursuing at the UdL. More information about these requirements can be found here.
Single entry for Pre-registration: Common Trunk Industrial Engineering - Igualada
To gain admission to bachelor’s degree courses at Catalan public universities applicants must pre-enrol on the announced dates choosing a preferable course and submitting required documentation.
From the 2018-2019 academic year, students who want to study one of the two industrial engineering courses offered by the Escola Politècnica Superior, on the Igualada campus (Chemical Engineering / Engineering in Industrial Organization and Logistics) pre-register, and are assigned to a common single entry you will find with the name:
"Chemical Engineering / Engineering in Industrial Organization and Logistics (Grouping) (Igualada)"
The common core of industrial engineering contains all the subjects of 1st and 2nd year of these two degrees of the industrial branch of the Igualada campus and of the three degrees of the industrial branch of Lleida (Mechanical Engineering, Industrial and Automatic Electronic Engineering and Engineering of Energy and Sustainability) therefore allows the student to have the flexibility to choose their engineering from 3rd year.
More information about the pre-enrolment can be found on the Catalan University Admission Advisory Office webpage (l’Oficina d’Orientació per a l’Accés a la Universitat de la Generalitat de Catalunya), which is responsible for the admission processes of all Catalan public universities.