Presentation of the Degree
If you like INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGIES and BUSINESS MANAGEMENT, this is your Degree!
One of the most versatile and promising engineering companies
It is a management engineering that has very good acceptance and a high employment rate.
Undergraduate studies in Engineering in Industrial Organization and Logistics combine the technical training of an engineering, with training in business management and administration so that future graduates are able to lead any department of any company in the industrial sector or the services sector. in accordance with criteria of efficiency, sustainability and continuous quality improvement.
Upon completion of the Degree in Engineering in Industrial Organization and Logistics:
- You will have a comprehensive vision of the company, both from the strategic and operational point of view of the organization, which will enable you to lead the company or any of its functional areas (technical, organizational and human) towards the continuous improvement of quality.
- You will be able to advise, design, operate, maintain and improve production systems, structures, facilities, processes and devices, in order to increase efficiency.
- You will be able to use technology, technology, economics and sustainability in a balanced and compatible way, due to the ability to understand the complexity of economic and social phenomena at both the local economy and the global economy level.
- You will be able to join national and international work teams, in various disciplinary contexts, thanks to the transversal skills acquired.
Why do you have to study this degree at EPS?
You have to come to the Igualada campus .... because we offer you:
By studying the Degree in Engineering in Industrial Organization and Logistics you will be trained in areas such as the organization of production, strategic direction, the organization of work and human resources, innovation management, marketing, logistics, and economics. , without forgetting the areas of engineering, such as automation and industrial control, industry 4.0, environmental technologies, materials engineering or fluid engineering, among others.
You will be trained in areas such as the organization ... of fluids, among others.
What is our value proposition?
- Validations of Higher Degree Training Cycles (CFGS) in Engineering in Industrial Organization and Logistics.
- Small groups and close treatment: we are a local campus, you will learn first hand from the experience of the teachers
- Learn-by-doing methodologies: they will allow you to face real challenges of the organizations
- Integrating projects: we work as a team and integrate concepts from different subjects to solve a complex problem
- Supervised internships: to promote the employment of graduates (105 annual internship offers) We offer you UPDATED and RELEVANT technological and management content Our educational model is based on a comprehensive training experience: technical knowledge, specific skills and "soft skills"
We help you to obtain a highly differentiating and complete professional profile
We offer you UPDATED and RELEVANT technological and management content
Our educational model is based on a comprehensive training experience: technical knowledge, specific skills and "soft skills"
We help you to obtain a highly differentiating and complete professional profile
Even if they decide to continue their university education, it will be possible to access master's studies. they will be able to enjoy direct access to the Master in Industrial Engineering, which is taught in Lleida and to the Master in Leather Engineering, which also teaches EPS on the Igualada campus, unique in Europe.
Which Industrial Engineering degree can I choose?
The industrial engineering programmes at the Polytechnic School are designed in order to offer flexibility to students to decide which of the 5 degrees in the industial field they want to enrole:
- Mechanical Engineering (Campus Lleida)
- Industrial and Automatic Electronic Engineering
- Energy Engineering and Sustainability
- Chemical engineering
- Engineering in Industrial Organization and Logistics.
Students willing to enroll in any of these programmes, need to pre-register for a single common entrance for each of the campuses. Thus, the student can choose which of the two campuses he will attend during the first two years, and can change his campus during the 3rd and 4th year, if he wishes (depending on the degree he wants to study). University pre-registration tickets are:
- On the Lleida campus: "Energy and Sustainability Engineering / Engineering in Industrial and Automatic Electronics / Mechanical Engineering (Agrupación) (Lleida)"
- On the Igualada campus: "Chemical Engineering / Engineering in Industrial Organization and Logistics (Grouping) (Igualada)"
Hence, the common core of industrial engineering gives students more time to decide which degree they want to pursue. This decision is postponed until the 3rd year, when the student is well acquainted with the different branches of the industrial field.
Graduates in Engineering in Industrial Organization and Logistics of the Escuela Politècnica Superior, according to data from the latest survey published on employment in Catalonia of the AQU, Labor Report 2020 of graduates get a LABOR INSERTION of 95%
The main career opportunities of the Degree in Engineering of the Industrial and Logistics Organization are:
- Operations management: planning, management, control and coordination of the flow of materials and associated information, from suppliers to the end customer.
- Project management: design, drafting, budgeting, planning, development and control, coordination of resources and equipment, improvement of products and services.
- Business administration and management: design and planning of policies, strategies and objectives, management of material, economic and financial human resources, quality management.
- Innovation management: development of new products, services, processes and businesses.
- Consulting and knowledge management: transfer of knowledge and experiences to facilitate training, learning, improvement and updating of the company's technological capacity.
Double degree International
The Double Degree in Engineering in Industrial Organization and Logistics & Engenharia de Produçao with the Brazilian University of Facens was born with the aim of enabling students from both universities to obtain a second degree at a foreign university that enables them to face their success with greater guarantees of success. future job challenges, as well as learning a new language such as Portuguese.
Given that the double degree is carried out through the mobility processes offered by the UdL, it is not until the 3rd year of the Degree in Chemical Engineering that students can access this double degree, which offers the opportunity to study for one year. academic (10 months or 2 semesters) at the other university and receive, with the same duration as the UdL Degree, also the degree from the other institution. In addition, for Brazilian students, it means the possibility of accessing Master’s studies in Industrial Engineering.
The Facens School of Engineering is located in the city of Sorocaba. The city, founded in 1654, is located 90 km from São Paulo and has 670,000 inhabitants. FACENS is the first higher education institution in the sector founded in Sorocaba and which won the Higher Award in the institutional concept of the Ministry of Education in 2018, among other awards from other institutions. It has recently become a full-fledged university offering not only engineering studies but others. FACENS is an entrepreneurial institution with many and diverse laboratories and innovation centers (Smart Campus, LIGA Facens, Ipeas, FabLab ...) aimed at the professional sector and development, but also open to all students who want to participate. We must also highlight the sustainable development objectives involved in all its projects.
Discover the degree in 3 minutes
Double degree Business administration and management - Industrial
The University of Lleida offers students of the degree of Industrial Engineering in Organization and Logistics of the Campus Igualada-UdL the possibility of taking a double degree Business administration and management-Industrial .
Business administration and management-Industrial is aimed at industrial engineers who want to have a complementary training in business administration and management and get a versatile, technical and management profile, highly valued in the professional field.
The student must take 198 ECTS for the Degree in Industrial Engineering in Organization and Logistics and 171 ECTS for the Degree in Business Administration and Management, for a total of 369 ECTS.
You can consult all the information regarding the double degree ADE-Industrial in this link